Tóth Krisztina költő, író, műfordító
Fotó: Bulla Bea
- A poem in English by admin
A poem in English by Krisztina Toth can be read in OhioEdit: http://ohioedit.com/2017/01/17/trafika-europe-corner-by-andrew-singer-featuring-krisztina-toth/
- Portrait and a short story by admin
HLO.hu published a portrait on Krisztina Tóth and one of her short stories, The Hair’s story.
- 17th of March, reading in Paris by admin
- 16th of March, reading in Paris by admin
- decembire 19:00, Bucarest &… by admin
Programul FILB 7 Marți, 2 decembrie, ora 19.00 – Librăria Bastilia (Piaţa Romana nr. 5) Schimbarea de regim în literatura contemporană Salon literar cu Krisztina Tóth şi Cezar Paul-Bădescu Care este rolul literaturii în prelucrarea trecutului? Care sînt mijloacele specifice la care recurge un creator atunci, cînd scrie despre schimbarea de regim? Unde se termină[…]
- Exhibition opening – … by admin
We are delighted to announce our next exhibition: Zsuzsa Moizer: Things Opening: September 11, 2014, Thursday, 18-21 PM Opening speech: Krisztina Tóth, writer Open: September 12 – October 11, 2014. Zsuzsa Moizer, The space between us, 2014, oil on canvas, 150×100 cm The Erika Deak Gallery is delighted to announce its next exhibition, new works by Zsuzsa[…]
- Macedonian translation of P… by admin
The macedonian translation of Pixel has been released. For macedonian readers, here is an interview about Krisztina Tóth: page 1 page 2.
- Krisztina Tóth in Paris, 26… by admin
- Text of the laudation by admin
The text of the laudation written for Sofi Oksanen can be downloaded in doc format from here.
- Reviews about Pixel by admin
Fresh reviews about the german Pixel can be read here and here.
- No comments yet.